Does your company have employees under DOT regulations that require post-accident drug testing when a worker is injured or damages property? Are you choosing to implement a post-accident drug testing program for your business for the purpose of creating a safe workplace? DrugTesting.com offers industry leading post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug testing that will meet and exceed your specific expectations.
Advanced Science, Accelerated Results
Benefits of DrugTesting.com’s Post-Accident Drug Testing Program
- We partner with some of the largest laboratories in the country in order to offer our clients thousands of convenient collection sites nationwide.
- Emergency testing services are available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year. We are here when you need us the most.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services are available to review positive drug detection results.
- Our experience exceeds industry standards for DOT drug testing. A consultation will be provided upon request to help ensure all DOT regulations are met.
- Electronic reporting provides expedited delivery of test results.
- Strict chain-of-custody processes are enforced to ensure the integrity of each test result.
- Rapid determination if drugs and/or alcohol were a factor in an employee injury or damage of property.
- Helps to establish and maintain a safer work environment through deterring illegal drug and alcohol abuse.
A post-accident drug test is the testing of an employee who is involved in an on-the-job accident (vehicle or otherwise) which may have involved human error, and which causes an injury, death or property damage.
In the event of an accident on the job, a company may have a mandatory drug screen policy for the employee(s) involved. An accident does not require any injuries or damages to have been suffered in order for the employer to request employee drug testing. Post-accident drug testing is performed within a short period of the incident occurring.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) allows employers to perform post accident drug testing on all workers who have contributed to the workplace incident, as well as those who reported the injuries. Doing this helps the employer assess the cause of the workplace incident that “harmed or could have harmed [the] employees.”
The results of the testing can have serious implications to the employee’s future employment. An employee can face termination or long-term suspension depending upon company policy.
A post-accident drug testing service is primarily designed to evaluate and determine if drug use can be factored in the incident, and determine if indeed, there were unsafe work practices involved because of it. On a positive note, this can be an opportunity for the individual to obtain necessary help and intervention if required.
Need to conduct a Post-accident Drug Test? Contact DrugTesting.com!
Call us today: 321.725.0009 or 888.222.7011
Email us at: email@example.com